7.25.2006

Well... my first post... what should I say?

I have some previous blogs available on myspace (the link is on the sidebar of this blog). I'm not going to bring those posts over here, so you'll have to go to myspace to read them. I have some photos and other information about myself there also.

My interests include politics, religion, transgender issues, and keeping-it-real. I think many people these days have lost sight of the real world and have forgotten how to think for themselves. My blogs will make you think about things in a new way. Throw your assumptions to the wind and open your mind, and come on groovy journey with me, as I explore the issues that affect me and everyone else on a daily basis.

I'm also an accomplished computer programmer, with experience in SQL Databases, web sites, Windows applications, Macintosh applications, Java applications, and most of the .NET Framework. I work full-time as the IT Department of a small company, and I get to create cool stuff every day. I am also working on a Windows application for a loan-processing and sales operation, and I've been working on a cell-phone game for almost a year. Occasionally I will be posting blogs or information on those subjects as well, so stay tuned for sample code, opinions, and assorted kung fu of the programming kind.

Feel free to contact me or post comments of any kind. I'm always happy to answer questions, and I try to do so in a clear and informative manner. If you send me a good question, I might answer it on my blog, so please be clear if you want your question to be private.

Stay groovy y'all!
Jasmine, America's T-Girl

No comments:

 
hit counter script