6.20.2007

OMG, This Is Cute

This is one of those things that reminds you that the cheap video camera actually is a positive addition to society. When I was a kid, capturing something like this on 8mm would have been a rare occurrence. It was just too expensive to shoot film back then, and note that this is in a restaurant where it would have been totally rude to pull out a large, noisy movie camera. The cellphone camera is so much less intrusive that we're now able to capture moments like this all the time. I have memories of my kids doing this, but the next generation has video. I have about 30 minutes of 8mm film of my childhood. This generation has YouTube... what a difference! This is so cute... if it doesn't brighten your day, then you are mentally ill.

braedens first lemon

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments:

 
hit counter script