8.17.2006

America's T-Girl?!

I love America. I think it's the best country in the world. I love the spacious skies, the amber waves of grain, and all that. However, the greatest reason of all to love this country is under attack, and that's why I'm here to defend it as America's T-Girl. This is a little thing I call the American Ideal, embodied in the US Constitution, and the Bill of Rights. These ideals are being ignored on a daily basis, and not just by the politicians, by average Americans as well. There's a growing number of people in this country who simply don't understand what the most basic law of this land actually means.

I declared myself America's T-Girl simply because I can, but I do have a mission here. I want to show that "American" and "T-Girl" (or whatever word you want), are not incompatible terms. Our community is facing a huge challenge in the political and social arena, and we need to show the world that we are Americans, just like any others. We love our kids, go to church, pay taxes, worry about our careers, and go about our daily business. We deserve, as do all Americans, to be able to carry out our lives in peace. Some people do not think we deserve those rights. Those people have forgotten what country they live in, and I'm here to remind them that they live in the greatest country in the world!

No comments:

 
hit counter script